Employee mental health support you can be proud of
Personalised and private workplace wellbeing for companies of all sizes, industries and locations.
Convenient, secure and global mental health
support that’s proven to work.
A data-driven mental health platform with real results
Customised care journeys that drive employee engagement
Improving mental health starts with understanding each individual. Frankie combines machine learning with clinical wellness support to create a personalised experience for each team member.
Localised support for your global team
Take your pick from 1000+ accredited therapists and coaches across 300 specialties and 35 languages. No matter where your team is based, they’ll have access to local, relevant resources in just a few clicks.
Only pay for what your team needs
Poor mental health is expensive. Frankie allocates your budget to make sure you’re only paying for the resources your team uses. Our credit-based billing ensures that those who require more support, receive it. Discover the cost of unsupported mental health.
Build a supportive culture through anonymous insights
Frankie captures clinically validated data on stress, anxiety, burnout, and depression to personalise each employee’s experience. Insights are anonymised and combined to reveal mental health trends in the company, helping you respond to your team’s wellbeing in real-time.
Personalised and private, putting people first
Life-changing support for employees, transformative value for organisations and unmatched in the market.
Employee engagement versus EAPs
Of employees are happy with their practitioner
Recommend Frankie to a friend or family member
Employees are speaking,
companies are listening
We partner with organisations that are ready to move past box-ticking solutions and move towards a united team, where wellbeing at work is prioritised.
Support that meets you where you are
Support in over
Therapists & coaches
- Karishma IshaqCounselor - MS & LPC"My ability to feel almost like an empath and truly put my self in clients perspectives and bring forth a connection and understanding that sometimes is what all is needed in n otherwise easy to feel lost world."
- David MaherPsychotherapist"I work to empower and support clients, to explore their difficulties as deeply as possible, working towards insight, freedom, and fulfilment."
- Nadia FrostPsychotherapist - CCPA"I often get feedback from my client telling me that they finally feel heard and supported. I use my own life experiences and my education to tailor the right approach."
- Gabriel MonsalveClinical Psychologist & EMDR Therapist"As a clinical psychologist and EMDR therapist, I help my clients improve their lives by making changes in their present, reflecting on their past, and developing skills for having a better future."
- Khrystyna RakhubovskaPsychologist - EFPA & ECPP"Each client is unique and I do my best to understand how a particular person is organised and to find optimal therapeutic strategy for that particular person."
- Rituparna GhoshLife Coach - ICF & EMCC Global"Coaching is supportive (a complete non-judgmental approach, to anything you want happen), informative (helps you identify your blind spots) & transformative (helps you let go of beliefs that are holding you back)."
- Miranda EganPsychotherapist - PACFA"Firstly I have done my work which has included 100's of hours of my own therapy. I understand what it is like to be a client so I work very hard at creating an environment where someone feels safe."
Wellness that integrates into your workplace
Mental health touches all parts of our lives so Frankie integrates to the platforms your team is using to increase accessibility and effectiveness.
What our customers say
See how your industry peers are succeeding with Frankie
- EmployeeEngineering team at Toptal"One thing that is a great addition that I am really happy about is the Frankie Health, it's always good to know I can talk to someone when I'm feeling down or if I am struggling with something."
- EmployeeEmployee at Pernod Ricard"Frankie is the best thing that has ever been introduced during my time in Pernod Ricard UK."
- EmployeeEngineering Team at Mr Yum"One thing that is a great addition that I am really happy about is the Frankie Health, it's always good to know I can talk to someone when I'm feeling down or if I am struggling with something."
- Chief People Officer at Web SummitRonan Mooney"With hundred of employees, spread over different countries, Frankie gives us the peace of mind that everyone has excellent mental health support available in just a few clicks."
- EmployeeMarketing Team at Toptal"Also, I want to reiterate that the Frankie benefit is a godsend and I am truly grateful for that. It will help me keep things in perspective and NOT get so overwhelmed by the pursuit of perfection."
- EmployeeEmployee at Pernod Ricard"The Frankie app is a fantastic step in supporting employee well being and stands out vs other employers."
- EmployeeEmployee at Toptal"I had my first Frankie session yesterday and it was a great experience! If you’re considering it, I highly recommend taking the first step."
- EmployeeEmployee at Pernod Ricard"I think our company is excellent and supporting their company's wellbeing. My company recently introduced support called Frankie. It's an excellent offering."
- EmployeeEmployee at Toptal"I have to say that my experience with Frankie has been awesome, 100% recommended."
- EmployeeEmployee at Pernod Ricard"Frankie is amazing. Very lucky to work for a company that works takes mental health so seriously."